We have developed a state-of-the-art infrastructure at Vadodara, Gujarat, for processing of our Herbal Ayurvedic Products. Our infrastructure is spread over 10000 square meters and we are currently growing more than 225 medicinal plants. Our unit is well-equipped with all the latest technologies to ensure high-grade products to the customers. We have segregated our departments into R&D, quality testing lab & other developmental activities for effective processing. We process these products in compliance with the environmental policies and standard quality parameters to sustain their purity.
Quality Services Methodology
The Quality Management System at
- QA holds prime responsibility for generating systems and procedures, handling product complaints, audit, process stabilization and validation
- Regulatory Affairs prepares QA-related documents for product registration, GMP documentation and answering technical queries
- QA regulates sourcing, site approval, GMP maintenance, transfer of technical documents, training support, product technology transfer, daily reviews and audits
- For GMP - documentation of critical steps in the manufacturing process and any significant changes made to the process are validated
Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Organizational process; includes the conditions under which laboratory studies are planned, performed, monitored, recorded and reported
- to promote development of quality test data
- comparable for mutual acceptance in different countries
- to avoid technical barriers to trade
- to develop standards for herbal formulations
- to protect human health and environment
- GLP principles - Standard Operating Procedures, test facilities, personnel and test systems
Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- An international ethical and scientific quality standard for designing, conducting, recording and reporting trials that involve human subjects
- Compliance with this standard provides public assurance that the rights, safety and well-being of trial subjects are protected, consistent with principles in the declaration of Helsinki, and that the clinical trial data are credible
- Objective - to provide a unified standard
- Establish bona fides of herbal materials through morphological and microscopic studies
- Maintain herbarium of phyto-medical materials.
Formulation and Development
- Pre-formulation studies to check the biochemical action of ingredients.
- Trials to assess safety and efficacy of formulations.
- Accelerated stability trials to check physical, chemical, microbiological and biological aspects of formulations.
- Standardize processes for uniform quality.
- Transfer of technology to the production department.
- Study the mechanism of drug action at a molecular level.
- Attempt to understand the endogenous mediators involved in the activity.
- Develop immuno-protective agents to counter opportunistic infections in AIDS, carcinogenic malignancy, septic shock, organ transplantation and chronic infections.
- Substitute work with in vitro (in the laboratory) cell line models for in vivo
- (in the body) experiments.
Our approach is based on ensuring the consistent delivery of quality audit services for our clients. We place major emphasis on ensuring client satisfaction in relation to our service delivery. The firm has well established quality standards, policies, procedures and practices in place.
The Management of provides close monitoring for day to day quality control in relation to all work done and reports issued by quality control department.